consultancy and strategy
Until recently, many organisations could devolve social media to only one person, or one team. That is no longer the case. The impact of social media goes way beyond marketing or PR. The concept of ‘social business’ is a new one, but it’s here to stay.
Businesses are having to become more networked to adapt to the more networked world we all inhabit, and we help them do so.
We sit down with clients to understand their culture, their business and communications requirements, and then help them build and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver against them, using social tools which simply didn’t exist just a few years ago.
This typically involves marrying traditional and social communications techniques and channels, to help drive any mix of sales generation, publicity generation, online reputation improvement, customer service, HR and e-CRM objectives.
Clients hire us to help with:
- Internal and external social ‘readiness’ audits
- Social business consultancy, particularly to help ‘join up’ marketing, PR, HR and customer service teams
- Writing and introducing company-wide social media guidelines
- Establishing and bedding in social media ‘listening tools’
- Establishing social media customer service systems and training existing PR and customer service teams to deliver responses 24/7
- Producing crisis communications protocols incorporating social channels, and running company-wide social media crisis training sessions
- Running crisis communications in real-time (across social and traditional media)
- Setting up social media channels from scratch (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Creating and planning editorial strategies to work across all ‘owned’ media
- Writing (and delivering) keynote seminars on social business and the impact of social media on specific business units
- Training and mentoring teams new to using social media for corporate objectives
- Brainstorming and idea-generation with existing teams